 Town / 1563
    Police in 2001?? —Timothy Jones
   Hello everyone, Just some more speculation on 2001... It's been three years since we've seen a new police station. Therefore I think that we can certainly expect a new police station. And I suspect that LEGO may make a new design for the police (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Police in 2001?? —Daniel Allen
     (...) Hmm well, maybe I wouldn't mind that too much. The only reason I didn't like the last one they did is the dark green windows. Ugh! That does NOT belong in Town! If they would make a police station that had those windows in light blue, that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Police in 2001?? —Bradley Dale
     I don't see why it has to be Jr., with any luck this could be the last year of that awful mistake. How about a new dark blue colour for the police minifigs? (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Police in 2001?? —Nicholas Allan
   You're probably correct about there being some police sets next year. I really hope that 2001 is a return to form for Lego and that we get sets returning to the style and realism of the eighties and early nineties sets. I personally preferred the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)