 Town / 1516
Re: day to day life in Legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chuck Rex writes:
In lugnet.town, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.town, Chuck Rex writes:
This is for the people who have Lego towns:

What goes on in your town? Do you just set tableaus and let it go at that?
Take pictures, tear it down, and start a new one? Do you update it • seasonally
and such? Or are they just there to be built/modified etc?

Personally, my town follows what TLC apparently expects to have happen, and
gets swept over by rioting crowds and police crackdowns, drug smuggling,
horrendous fires, horrible natural disasters, floods, meter strikes, and 20
car pile-ups. But I could use some variety from ravages, and am interested • in
what other do. Or have done.
I build a town,tear down a building and make it bigger and better/more
detailed.I also set up streets for a inner city indy race car race(we had • that
in downtown detroit before we moved it to a island nearby).Right now my whole
town is down as i wait to move into a bigger home.As i wait however i build
then rebuild more buildings.

Well, that's one reply.  And it shows there is not too much "normal life" in
Lego - car racing hardly being a day to day activity, at least in city
downtowns.
Define normal any more