 Town / 1439
    Re: minifigs —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Have you considered #9293 Community Workers, a box of thirty minifigs? I bet they could use a break from their work and would enjoy watching a soccer game. Pitsco has carried them in their Dacta catalog, it may be worth checking if they still (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: minifigs —Richard Marchetti
   (...) (URL) I heard he was still discounting the Dacta sets he sells. Usually makes the shipping free or almost free. I have personally dealt with him and would vouch for his honesty. -- Richard (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)