 Town / 1389
1388  |  1390
Subject:
Major Update at S.W.A.T.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:49:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone. I just finnished a major update over at S.W.A.T.! I uploaded
about 40 new pictures for your viewing pleasure.

First of all, lets start off with the mecha and space:
http://members.aol.com/swatlego/page42.html
There are some pictures of battles scenes with some mecha and spaceships there.

Now for the town:
http://members.aol.com/swatlego/page40.html
There are some new pictures from my Lego town. Be sure to note the gas pump
and the motorcycle on fire :-)

For you train guys:
http://members.aol.com/swatlego/page41.html
There you can find my custom 4559 and 4541. With just minor tweaks here and
there, you can make these sets a whole lot better!

And, last but not least, Technic:
http://members.aol.com/swatlego/page38.html
You may have seen my Seaplane before, but I changed in around a little bit and
it looks a lot better. It's still not done though...

I've also seen many of you guys' Lego storage systems. Well, here's a picture
of mine: http://www.geocities.com/nickcrocco/bucket.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my update. It took me about 2 days to get it all up. Be
sure to tell me how you liked it and what you think I could do better. Thanks!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego