 Town / 1328
    Re: Football sets! —Sergio Guerra
   (...) questions like this on Lugnet and that makes me understand the people here better. Come to think of it, 1 or 2 football sets wouldn't be bad. I mean, all kinds of other countries get sets we Americans don't(milk trucks, cruise liners, kabaya, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Football sets! —Brendan Coughlin
    (...) Hello everyone! I have to admit that an added sports theme would be great. However, detail is an all important factor. Mini figs for example! The soccer figures are perfect. They just wear shirts and shorts...no HUGE pads or anything. Then (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Football sets! —Erin Windross
   Would you rather have a minifigure with all sorts of padding painted on it (Which would make it almost useless)? Or would you rather have a plain shirted minifig...? Just be happy with what you have, you may regret what you wish or want for. ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)