 Town / 1316
    re town legos in movie big —Chris Leach
   I beleive a fire station was in there also. (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: re town legos in movie big —Brendan Coughlin
    (...) Which fire station is that? i don't think it would be the 6389 because that was later than the movie. Was it the Fire Station 1? I don't recall seeing that one. Guess I'll have to watch the movie again! :-) Brendan Duck360198@aol.com (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)