 Town / 1176
  6617 (I think) Tough Truck Rally

Does anyone know where I can view a picture of the biggest 2000 race set? I am very curious what they put in this one. (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 6617 (I think) Tough Truck Rally

(...) (URL) "6617" in the box at the top of the page, you'll get it. HTH! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 6617 (I think) Tough Truck Rally

(...) The link worked, but I'm not pleased with the set. I kind of like the tow truck, but not the rest of the set. With T-Rex Transport in the same price range, I doubt I will buy the Tough Truck Rally as a large vehicle set. (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)