 Town / 1174
    Sporting Goods Store —Bradley Dale
   I think that a sports store would be good for town with soccer balls, skis, bikes, flippers etc. Did the Lego Group ever make an official set of this, or has anyone designed their own? I might buy one of the soccer sets one day and try to build one (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Sporting Goods Store —Brad Hamilton
   I was planning to build a sports store with my left-over soccer parts, but LEGO City 2 had to be demolished before that could happen. Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:Fx1ML7.KCH@lugnet.com... (...) skis, (...) this, or (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Sporting Goods Store —Bradley Dale
   (...) Are you making a LEGO City 3? (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)