 Town / 1162
  AFL Stadium

With thje school holidays now starting I finally found some time to BUILD and PLAY with Lego. I thought with the Australian Rules Football well underway....(17 weeks!!??). I decided to make a football stadium. I have a few soccer sets for (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: AFL Stadium

I made an afl statium in ldraw, but you would need a lot of green plates to make it. (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)