 Town / 1135
    Re: Is it possible? —Will Hess
   (...) any (...) Use LOTS of flex tubes for the rails and those 1x1 tiles with the top clip to keep them in place. You would have to use the large freestyle wheels, the smaller technic wheel hubs, or the adventurers spoked wheels for the motive power (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Is it possible? —Shiri Dori
   (...) For wheels - you can also use the big 4x4 round pieces, as seen in the Bulls sets, a red ninja set, and I've seen some in SW sets too. They have technic holes so you could motorize them if you want to. -Shiri (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Is it possible? —Will Hess
   (...) Bulls (...) technic (...) Those would only work if you placed them inside the rails. The wheels I mentioned (minus tires...I may not have been clear on that point) are flanged so they could ride atop the rails like a real train. Will Lego (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)