 Town / 1131
    What happened to "Joe's Lego Page?" —Nick Crocco
   I was cruzing some of my favorite town lego sites, and I decided to see if anything new was going on over at "Joe's" and I noticed that it was no longer there. I was wondering if anybody knows what happened or if there is a new URL... Thanks! ~Nick (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: What happened to "Joe's Lego Page?" —Shiri Dori
   (...) If we're thinking about the same Joe... read this: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)