 Town / 1128
    new MOCs: LEGO shop and Flower Boutique —Frank Buiting
   Hi, I have finally taken some time to put some Town pictures up . A LEGO Outlet store for my minifigs (even minifigs have to play) and a small Flower Boutique... See: (URL) Buiting Visit the LEGO Lexicon: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: new MOCs: LEGO shop and Flower Boutique —Shiri Dori
   (...) Very nice! The Outlet store is a very creative idea, I love it! Using the various lego labels in it makes it more realistic. Great job! Also, you might want to note that Suzanne's name is spelled with a Z. -Shiri (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: new MOCs: LEGO shop and Flower Boutique —Frank Buiting
    "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FwCv2t.ICI@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! The idea came to me when I was building the soccer set. I was thinking if 'Mindstorms' is advertised to the minifigs in the soccer stadium, it must be (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)