 Town / 1122
Re: Help with 3409 Championship Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:31:11 GMT

In lugnet.town, Rich Manzo writes:
Does anybody know how many studs long, and how many studs wide is this set? I
am building a stadium and I am planning to just drop the field in the middle
when I am done builing it.

The field itself is 52 x 38, with an extra 6 studs at both long ends for the
goal, plus the handles for the goalies if you're leaving them on. If you're
planning on playing the game inside your stadium, I'd leave the ends open or
it will be really hard to block shots.

Jeff Huntington