 Town / 1118
1117  |  1119
Subject:
Soccer sets are good for town building parts packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:27:17 GMT

I just got sets 3408 (Camera Stand - 30$) and 3402 (Bleachers - $15) at
Zainy Brany (They are currently discounted at 20% off the prices I mention).

For those prices, they make excellent parts packs for modern town buildings.
Most sets of this price and size are vehicles only.  Usually, you have to
pay $50 to start getting something with buildings and those sets still come
with too many vehicles!

Also, these sets come with a good number of fairly generic town figures.

I like the low-slope white roof pieces.  I haven't yet figured out how to
use them though.

The green baseplates in these sets are nice as well as these plain green
baseplates in these sizes are now hard to come by.