 Town / 1105
  Gobs of pictures of Plasticity

I went trigger-happy and posted over 100 pictures of this city to my Brickshelf gallery: (URL) are going to finish the basement in a few weeks and I wanted to document the city before everything gets taken down during "the big quake." Enjoy well, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gobs of pictures of Plasticity

(...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)