 Town / 1086
  Lego found in animation tutorial

I was messing around learing to do animations when I found this: (URL) down to dynamic html and click on Monkeys in New York, isn't it cool that someone teaching you how to animated with dynamic html used legos in one of their exampples! Well it is (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: Lego found in animation tutorial

(...) Hee hee... I like it. Woo. Alan (URL) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)