 Town / 1083
    Re: Gianluca Morelli's models —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) van. Do anybody know when the van was produced, BTW? It kinda looks like a sixties vehicle. Fredrik (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: Gianluca Morelli's models —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I just checked, and the Citroën H Van was introduced in 1948. Featuring front wheel drive, that's a really innovative design! (URL) something like this could be built at a larger scale? That could be fun! (I had to add this comment to avoid (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)