 Town / 108
Re: Opinions on Command Post Central (6332) ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:29:56 GMT

Looking at the box, I only see one each of the train window and the
beer-yellow (street light) 1x2. Is that correct ?

BTW, WM being weird as they are, thinks that this item originated at
$48.88. I thought MSRP was somewhere closer to $60. I'm still
considering this one. Four left in stock as of this morning.

Ray

Kevin Loch wrote:

IMO, the trans-green windows, the gray train window, and the 1x2 trans
beer-yellow brick are worth the $30.

Plus, the white POOPs are somewhat useful.

KL

In lugnet.town, Ray Sanders writes:
Comand Post Central (6332) has dropped to half price at the local
WallyWorld. I'm still undecided if its worth $30, Opinions ?

Ray