 Town / 10431
Re: Manhattan Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:25:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
I recently completed this model:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jonathanlopes/Bridges/dscn3059.jpg>

12 feet long, 21,000 pieces, 35 hours build time.

Full gallery post mod.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=487450>

enjoy!

Wow. I saw this on MOCpages but at the time there were no images (server drive
failure?) So what's the story behind your building it? Nice two wide hook and
ladder :)

Thanks.  Yeah, not sure what happened with the initial upload to MOCpages, but I
reloaded and it seems to have accepted it now.

I built this for an art show at my day job's offices in which employees were
invited to participate. It was a fun build.

Thanks for the comment on the fire truck.  I am happy with it as well!

Jonathan