 Town / 10417
Re: The Cube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:53:21 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:
Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/By/Huse/Terningen/

That's quite a nice house! Is it fantasy or based on reality? It
really looks like it could have been built in the real world (by a
crazy architect). But I wouldn't want it here in Sweden with a lot of
snow on top :-)

Pure fantasy.  The crazy architect is me.  ;-) I didn't think of the
problem with snow (and rain for that matter) on the roof.  Maybe I
should have built it tilted on the outside.  In a way it is a second
edition of "Square Ghost Café"
(<http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/#square-ghost-cafe>).

If you are coming to LEGO Fan Weekend in Skærbæk the last weekend of
September, you can see the model live.

Play well,

Jacob
--