 Town / 10399
  Re: best official pick-up truck model?

(...) For the life of me, I can't remember which set included it, but wasn't there a small pick-up in one of the Adventurers sets? I seem to recall that it had an opening tailgate and 1x6 arches for rear fenders? (14 years ago, 30-Dec-10, to lugnet.town)

  Re: best official pick-up truck model?

(...) Hmmm, well there was this one: (URL) the one you remember? DaveE (14 years ago, 30-Dec-10, to lugnet.town)

  Re: best official pick-up truck model?

(...) Actually no, but I love that one as well and I'm annoyed that I forgot it. For some reason, I have the sense that the one I'm remembering came in either some kind of promo set or perhaps a S@H exclusive set. Darn this old brain of mine! Why (...) (14 years ago, 31-Dec-10, to lugnet.town)