 Town / 10391
Re: best official pick-up truck model?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:42:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.town, Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
   question for the town fans, what’s the best ‘official’ (part of an official set) pick-up truck that lego has released for minifigs?

Offhand, I’d say...none of them. I can’t think of any 6-wide pickups that have ever been released. The closest would be the SUV from the horse trailer set.

   p.s. in the off chance that lego hasn’t done one, is there a favorite fan-made model someone can refer me to?

Well...I do have a design that’s out of this world: