 Town / 10386
    Ice Skates! —Jeff Szklennik
   This idea popped into my head at work, so I sketched it & later quickly rendered it in LDD: (URL) I originally thought of using 'tooth' or short 'blade' pieces, for the skate blades, but this solution fit the scale & looks better, and it lets one (...) (14 years ago, 19-Nov-10, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Ice Skates! —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Great idea! Play well, Jacob (14 years ago, 20-Nov-10, to lugnet.town, FTX)