 Town / 10370
    Row Houses —Chris Gray
   NALUG's display at this year's Great Edmonton Train Show is currently planned to be one that spans from England to India (letting us use things like the Taj Mahal and Eiffel Tower sets). So, I was looking for something that wouldn't be too much (...) (14 years ago, 25-Jul-10, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Row Houses —David Koudys
   (...) I love the background stories of the people that live in this rowhouse. That adds alotta depth and uniqueness to the build. Good work. Wish I could come out and see it at the show! Dave K (14 years ago, 26-Jul-10, to lugnet.town)