 Town / 1028
Re: Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 16:28:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gianluca Morelli writes:
Hi all,

I've put two hand-drawn instructions on brickshelf gallery.

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gm/Sketches

The first one is a Smart,a small citycar,that maybe american guys don't
know (I think it's not exported in USA)

No, it's not.  It's much too small for us, here.

While visiting Italy last year, though, I saw several of them and passed a
dealership, and I love them.  I'm going to have to build one of them according
to your instructions, now.  Thanks!

eric