 Town / 10276
10275  |  10277
Subject:
New MOC of a Bunnings store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:09:30 GMT

I have created a MOC of a Bunnings Warehouse store. (for those who dont
know of it, its a large warehouse hardware store similar to Home Depot in
the US)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings1.jpg
Front of the store with the main entrance, the cage where you swap the bbq
gas calenders and the chicken leg sizzle for charity (I would have made it
a sausage sizzle but I dont own any sausages)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings2.jpg
Roof of the store with the air conditioning units
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings3.jpg
Outdoor section with fences, barrels, crates and logs
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings4.jpg
Garden section with plants, flowers, trees etc. Also features a customer
talking to one of the staff.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings5.jpg
Cash register with key cutting area, timber, rug (not visible in the
picture, the yellow clip you can see is the clip from the rug in the Indian
palace set), safes and bbq. Also features a staff member behind the counter
and a lamp hanging down from the ceiling beams.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings6.jpg
Water tanks, lamp post, ladder, chainsaw, pipe, tools plus a whirlybird
roof ventilation unit.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings7.jpg
Front entrance with a customer purchasing something
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings8.jpg
Paint section featuring pots of paint and paint tinting area, Also features
a staff member running the paint area plus the store manager.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings9.jpg
Stairs, windows and doors
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings10.jpg
Windows, doors, gates plus first aid kit and some cupboards
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings11.jpg
Outdoor furniture, garbage bins, signage, toilet and tap ware
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings12.jpg
Door leading to the outside section
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings13.jpg
Overall shot of the interior. Note the garden tools, especially the
pitchfork and all the roof support beams
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/layoutmocs/bunnings14.jpg
Shot of the whole thing with the roof off

Some stickers with appropriate logos are being done for the green bits on
the front.