 Town / 10268
  Looking for suggestions on what town minifig torsos to use for a MOC

Firstly, I am looking for a torso that is a white collared business shirt with pockets and (if one exists) a neck tie. Secondly, I am looking for a torso (and legs) to use on a guy who is supposed to be "really cool" (like the kind of guy who makes (...) (16 years ago, 18-Mar-09, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Looking for suggestions on what town minifig torsos to use for a MOC

(...) Well, possibly passable: 2007 - (URL) 1998 - (URL) 2005 - (URL) (...) Well, that one's easy to do a search for: (URL) DaveE (16 years ago, 18-Mar-09, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Looking for suggestions on what town minifig torsos to use for a MOC

(...) That one is no good, its got a boat anchor on the chest. Not so good for a bus driver. (...) That one has a cargo logo. Again no good for a bus driver. (...) That one could work. No tie but thats ok. Will try and get one :) (16 years ago, 18-Mar-09, to lugnet.town)