 Town / 10245
  Old dog and even older tricks

Hi All, Well I have been meaning to re-photograph my train MOC collection and I'm finally done. So if anyone is interested in a bunch of train MOC photos... I have 3 new folders on BrickShelf with some new and old train MOCs. Some are long sorted (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.town) !

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) Great stuff, Steve. Thanks for posting these great photos! Ed (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) Nice work Steve. Ive always like your 6 wide models. I even built myself copy of your (URL) D&RGW engine>. Very nice use of color and great design. Many of these would make awsome LEGO sets. Cale (URL) (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Steve, I've been watching these appear for the last couple of days and enjoying them thoroughly. If you do add them to flickr might I suggest just adding one or two photos per MOC and a link to the BS gallery. Makes it a lot (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

Thanks for the comments guys! SteveB (...) (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) Some slick stuff (great NP F, oh to have those arches in dark green and sand green). And I thought the folks over in the train room might be interested too (I just stumbled on this by chance), hope you don't mind the cross-posting. Benn (16 years ago, 2-Nov-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)