 Town / 10236
    building 6-wide cars —Jonathan Wilson
   Our train group is going up to 6-wide cars (and 8 wide trains) for the next layout. Anyone got any advice or tips on how to make them (and how to make them look good)? I am good at making 4-wide cars but not so much at making 6-wide. (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: building 6-wide cars —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) I'd start here for inspiration and ideas: (URL) There any many others that have really refined the scale nicely as well that I routinely look at for inspiration and ideas. I had a great amount of difficulty building in this scale myself, but (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

         Re: building 6-wide cars —Timothy Gould
     (...) Or even better (though probably too complex to make en masse) try (URL) misterzumbi>. Of course my main suggestion is to make them five-wide. Tim (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: building 6-wide cars —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) I outlined a few of my thoughts in a post awhile back (I just found it - wow, that was more than three years ago!) Most of it still seems relevant. However the newer specialized car pieces such as the fender arches and hoods have altered my (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)