 Town / 10225
    Motorized, steerable bus?!? —Tony Hafner
   I need help finding a MOC that someone did a few years ago. I remember a bus that had a motor in the back and a steerable front axle. The front axle had magnets connected to it, facing downward, in such a way that it would follow a line of metal (...) (16 years ago, 7-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Motorized, steerable bus?!? —Erik Amzallag
   (...) This one ? (URL) Erik (16 years ago, 8-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)