 Town / 10217
10216  |  10218
Subject:
Looking for ideas for building warehouse style lights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:01:56 GMT

I am looking for ideas on how to produce lights similar to the style you
see on the roof of warehouses, warehouse style retailers etc. The only
stipulation is that they must be minifig scale and must have a single stud
on top as the attachment point (since they will go into the underside of
the roof beams in my MOC)