 Town / 10191
    LEGO Town and City yahoo group —Don Cox
   [Lego Town and City] New Group for LEGO Town and City This site is a family site and I have been upset that spammers have posted questionable material links here. Therefore I have created a new site: LEGO City and Town and it will be moderated to (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LEGO Town and City yahoo group —Abner Finley
     (...) Hi, What spammers on lugnet? I haven't see any questionable material links? Are there any examples on lugnet in the last 3-4 months? If so the Admins of the lugnet should delete the questionable bad taste images from this site. -Abner (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LEGO Town and City yahoo group —Ted Godwin
    What spammers? I have never seen such garbage on LUGNET. Why start something new on Yahoo (very limited) when (URL) Trains-n-Town> is all set up ready to go? (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Town and City yahoo group —Dave Sterling
   (...) Word to that! I've yet to see any spam on LUGNET. If spam is anywhere...it is certainly prevalent in most Yahoo Groups. -Dave (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)