 Town / 10181
Re: Superscooper!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 01:10:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Samarth Moray wrote:
   It’s been a few years since I posted anything of note here on LUGNET, so it feels good to be back. I saw one of these on TV and the idea of a plane that could scoop up water and dump it on a wildfire kind of appealed to me. So did the idea of using a rowboat as a seed part, despite the fact that it limited me to a 4-wide scale. So without further ado:

More: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=332743

Great work, Samarth! It’s always pleasing to see rowboats put to a good use.

Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux