 Town / 10173
    Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Ann Davies
   (...) I didn't mean to steal this idea in my own post, this is a much better description. (16 years ago, 27-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)

        Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) No problem at all! I'm glad to see that others have some of the same ideas. Thanks for sharing them, Scott (16 years ago, 28-Jul-08, to lugnet.town)