 Town / 1016
1015  |  1017
Subject:
New Availability of Products from US S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 05:20:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everyone,

I'm posting this here so that people can order (or arrange to order, if
you're outside the US) new 2000 sets all are currently awaiting.  It
goes like this:

I called today and decided to ask for the numbers on the Race theme (as
well as 7190).  I got a very helpful person--the same woman who let me
pretty much shoot blindly at the 2000 Adventurers sets last week--and
she reconfirmed that:

*All* 2000 Adventurers sets are now available for order.
*All* 2000 SW sets are now available for order, except 7190 (Millennium
Falcon); that still shows a date of 16 June although apparently it's
shipping to stores;
*All* (and this is why it's xposted to .town, although FUT->.shopping)
2000 Race sets are now currently available for order.

The last category is the new part of this announcement, so I'll explain
a bit:

The 2000 Race line includes six sets (maybe another smaller polybagged
one, but I haven't seen any indication of this yet); this includes the
following (sorry I don't have names--I was excited):

6617 - $55

[This set has two monster trucks, the plastic ramp thingy we've seen,
and includes the barrel-roller with a total of eight 2x4x4
half-cylinders in brown!  Need big trees, Castle folks?  Not for
long...]

6602 - $11
6519 - $5.50
6713 - $33
6616 - $22
6714 - forgot to ask, but it is available

If anyone needs set names, I can call back tomorrow sometime.  Call
between 8am and 10pm--I found out that the "people who don't know squat"
answer on the weekends and outside those hours, or handle overflow calls
at peak times.  These sets are also in the 2d-ed. 2000 Catalogue you get
with larger 2000 Adventurers sets (also no names).

best

Lindsay