 Town / 10082
10081  |  10083
Subject:
Ocean House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2008 12:37:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My son, a first grader, started making this house with the baseplate from a
pirates set and some yellow doors, a spinning glass door and a deck with
binoculars!  But his attention span for this type of project falls short of what
it takes to complete,  so I finished and embellished it.  It took an afternoon,
and I am please how it turned out considering the time that went into it.  Since
there is always room for improvement, suggestions are welcome.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3185087>>