 Town / 10054
  Cruise Ship at Lego Store

After the Hoth display was done, I've been asked if I also do other themes besides Star Wars. The conversation led to building a cruise ship where I've agreed to do it on the store premises using the Pick-A-Brick wall at my discretion. The build (...) (17 years ago, 23-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !