 Town / 10050
  Re: technic furniture

At one point I was also playing with the same idea... I built only one piece: (URL) Akos (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: technic furniture

(...) good to see these pieces put to unique uses. and i obviously complained about colour too quickly! i have been limiting myself to tan, white, black and dark blue but i should look more carefully at the choices. the orange is very versatile and (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)