 Town / 10026
  Ghost Train

(URL) Point Brique Ghost Train, as seen at Brickvention 2008 (where it won second prize) and on (URL). While I’ve built hundreds of MOCs over the years, it’s only recently that I’ve become interested in building amusement rides. Inspired by Stump (...) (17 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Ghost Train

Great idea Richie, great post and great MOC. Bravo (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)