 Town / 10014
  Re: Urban Pool Hall

(...) Superb--I spent many, many, many hours of my youth in just such buildings. Actually have to disagree about the sign--think it works well. POOL is all that is needed. If one is a pool player that is all that is needed. And most pool halls (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Urban Pool Hall

(...) Thanks, Tommy. I agreed until someone I showed it to thought it was a swimming pool, establishment. :o/ Thanks again! Jonathan (16 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.town)