 Town / 10006
10005  |  10007
Subject:
Roof question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:51:18 GMT

I’m working on my first house-type model and have a roof question for you experienced town-builders.

Unfortunately, I cannot use the roof slopes for this project, because the roof is sloped at 30 degrees rather than 45 degrees, and has a valley-type intersection (see the areas labeled “v” in this picture at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rf-iso1.gif). If LEGO only had 33-degree double concaves like the 45-degree ones, I’d be all set.

The intersection of the two roof segments are at a 90-degree angle, as in that Wikipedia picture.

I need to sit down and play with this for a while this weekend, but I figured I would also check with folks here to see if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks!