 Technic / RoboRiders / 13
    Now what? —Adam Murtha
   I finally decided to buy a couple of roboriders. I got swamp and frost and I think they are kinda cool. But...now what? What are they supposed to do? Race? Battle each other? Adam (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.technic.roboriders)

        Re: Now what? —Ray Kremer
   In other words, Lego never provided a backstory for the RoboRiders. Well, there was some gibberish about fighting computer viruses on the internet, but that doesn't make much sense. I like to think of them as being on the same planet as the (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.technic.roboriders)