 Technic / Bionicle / 998
    Re: What is it with these infected masks? —Martin Scragg
   (...) I think it is better than a lot of people, hmmm, maybe there is a market for this skill. (...) Just the one so far, but then I have probably got a lot less packs than you. Martin (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: What is it with these infected masks? —Andrew Eade
   (...) I've goten around 40 packs, not a single infected mask(thought I alreadt have 2)... I think about 6 triple Headers, Orange masks(includeing Orange gali) have poped up....Most common masks are Black Lewa and Blue Pohatu(I have at least 4 of (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: What is it with these infected masks? —Todd Kubo
   Gotten about 2. This way, triples 4. As for the others mst have been pretty random. I just try not to pick up too many at the same place. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)