 Technic / Bionicle / 98
97  |  99
Subject:
Lego should make a Bionicle-theme Toy Gladiator site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:28:42 GMT

I'm hoping that LEGO will do something with the Bionicles
like the Toy Gladiator site, where you can register a
gladiator, send the gladiator card to friends, etc.

With the Bionicle potential for customization (different
masks, weapons, Toa, etc), this would be a natural fit.
Also, it would give you a reason to trade around, to try and
make a Toa that matches the one on your card.

If you havn't seen Toy Gladiator yet, it's pretty cool.
Download my card and click on the logo to make your own.

http://www.toygladiator.com/cards/unitron_xosevon.exe

(It is a windows flash animation that connects to the toy
gladiator server to get the card stats. As far as I can
tell, it is harmless).

-gyug
Lugnet Member #9