 Technic / Bionicle / 979
    Brand New Check List for Bionicle Masks —Michael Edwards
   Hi All Ever wanted to keep track of you collection and tick off your mask as you go? Now you can Bionicle Island has just got better i can now provide you this service for free of charge Check out Bionicle Island - on main title page (URL) have 2 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Brand New Check List for Bionicle Masks —Michael Edwards
   Right i have uploaded the US Size format to the Bionicle Check List in PDF, can somebody check it for me to see if it fits OK and it prints good on US paper? Please let me know on any bugs Thanks -- Michael Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)