 Technic / Bionicle / 977
976  |  978
Subject:
Mask observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:39:29 GMT

I think it is pretty much a fact that the US boxed mask packs are
intentionally packed 1 Toa 1 Turaga.  Of 23 purchased, (12 S@H, 11 Wal-Mart)
only 2 have deviated from the above pattern.
     The first was purchased at wal-mart and had 2 Turaga masks in it.  The
problem is, the box was open, and I would bet good money someone opened 2
and bought both Toa masks instead of the Turaga masks.
    The second came with 1 brown Hau, and 1 infected Hau.  I guess the 1 for
1 does not apply to an infected pack.