 Technic / Bionicle / 974
Re: Trading Card list of full 220 Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:42:01 GMT

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
I may be looking to take backorders for the Adventures magazine for 6
Bionicle Cover with masks on the front - who would be interested say "ay!"

Are you expecting them to be unique? I don't think the magazine mentioned
that they'd be anything out of the ordinary did it?

When's it out? Next weekend?

Huw