 Technic / Bionicle / 965
  More Custom Masks...

Hello all Bionicle fans... Well after much collecting of masks and finding many duplicates, I've begun to create custom versions to have around, of course allows for endless variations, here are a few of my mask customizations to add to everyone (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)