 Technic / Bionicle / 918
  Re: Bionicow (was: I like Whenua)

(...) I have a good one I took at Brickfest. I can post it tonight (pictures of my cow will be even easier.) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicow (was: I like Whenua)

(...) Thanks Eric. (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicow (was: I like Whenua)

So, why don't we come up with some other Bionimals: Bionephant, Bioniraffe, Bion, Bioniger, Bionebra, Bionocerus, Bionigator, etc... Bonus points for including some geared mechanism in the little critter. :-) John Hansen (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicow (was: I like Whenua)

(...) Cute. I made my sheep's head go up and down with a gear. I can't decide yet whether to use plain axles on towballs or short throwbot arms (?) for the legs. The sheep's head is an upside down Nuju head (I think). Tentatively named "Biewenicle". (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicow (was: I like Whenua)

(...) Well, it's not Bionicle, but if you fold Jet into his storage mode, unfold the head and feet (not the legs, just the feet), and remove the rotors, you get sort of a "Throwbird"... -Andrusi && (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)