 Technic / Bionicle / 903
    all 24 Coca Cola Japanese exclusives —Hitoshi Shimizu
   Anyone interested in all 24 Coca Cola Japanese exclusives? I would like to semi-trade with #8538 Bionicle Muaka & Kane-Ra Set. It cost about $40 to comlete all 24 exclusives so I will pay you $20 of the difference. I guess it should make fair trade. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: all 24 Coca Cola Japanese exclusives —Andrew Eade
   (...) What japanese Excusives are yoyu talking about, and Muka-KaneRa are $70USD no matter where u get them, + Shipping (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: all 24 Coca Cola Japanese exclusives —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Andrew, Hitoshi is speaking of the Coca~Cola Japan LEGO Studios exclusive sets. They are 24 small sets attached to Coke bottles there. You can see the thread about them here: (URL) the Coca~Cola Japan site with them here: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)